- (sport) the act of controlling the ball (or puck)
"they took possession of the ball on their own goal line"
- a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
- being controlled by passion or the supernatural
- That camera is Tom's most prized possession.
- He is in possession of this land.
- Our health is our most precious possession.
- The ball is that boy's prized possession.
- Prospect is often better than possession.
- Are there any weapons in your possession?
- Possession is nine points of the law.
- Adam spent 3 years in jail for drug possession.
- I have never had more than $500 in my possession.
- Portugal has decriminalized the personal possession of drugs.
- Portugal has decriminalized drug possession for personal uses.
- The possession of such skills can clearly take you very far.
- The possession of intellect is what distinguishes us from wild animals.
- Many people define success as the possession of large amounts of money.
- Possession is nearer to him who has than to him who claims.