- manier waarop iets gebeurt
- your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
"a victim of circumstances"
- a person's financial situation (good or bad)
"he found himself in straitened circumstances"
- Circumstances have changed.
- She lives in poor circumstances.
- He adapted himself to circumstances.
- Tom died in strange circumstances.
- Time and circumstances bring wisdom.
- She adapts herself to circumstances.
- She bore up well under unfavorable circumstances.
- Man is a creature of circumstances.
- He can't accommodate himself to his circumstances.
- Quick to adapt to changing circumstances.
- The family's circumstances are not easy.
- Tom explained the circumstances to Mary.
- The circumstances gave color to her story.
- Under the circumstances, bankruptcy is inevitable.
- Circumstances forced us to cancel our appointment.