- koppigheid, eigengerechtigheid, eigengereidheid, eigenzinnigheid, halsstarrigheid
resolute adherence to your own ideas or desires
the trait of resolutely controlling your own behavior
- If he wins he will gain self-confidence.
- If you want to be respected by others the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you.
- the waste presents no risk of self-combustion and will not burn;
- This will ensure that the programme will be self-financing over the medium term. Minimising public intervention
- is being posted or will pursue an activity as a self-employed person for a period probably lasting
- Two copies of the form, with part B completed, will be sent to the employer or the self-employed person.
- The international dimension will be incorporated throughout the ‘Marie Curie Actions’ and in addition will be subject to self-standing actions.
- As the availability of good malting barley catches up with this capacity expansion, Russia will become self sufficient and probably a malt exporter.
- Actions will encourage the creation and implementation of self- and co-regulatory initiatives and encourage stakeholders to take account of child safety when developing new technologies and services.
- As the leverage provided to the Enterprise Capital Funds will have to be repaid, the measure is designed to be self-financing over the medium term.
- At the end of the five-year period Investbx must be self-sustaining, and when the business is hopefully sold, any returns made will revert to AWM.
- The extent to which airports can freely determine who will provide their air navigation services, including the option to self-supply:
- or a choice of date on which the normal benefits for self-employed persons will start, or a choice between several benefits;
- the TEC will comprise all the contributions including the AGS and unemployment contributions, the exceptional solidarity contribution and the costs of the benefits self-insured by La Poste;
- Where a self-employed person is covered by a Finnish or Icelandic social security scheme it will always be necessary to request form E 123.