- lichaamsstand; gemaakte manier van doen; stand v.e. lichaam/lichaamsdeel; stand van het lichaam
- the arrangement of the body and its limbs
"he assumed an attitude of surrender"
- a complex mental state involving beliefs and feelings and values and dispositions to act in certain ways
"he had the attitude that work was fun"
- His attitude disgusts me.
- I like your attitude.
- I like his attitude.
- I like her attitude.
- Her attitude disgusts me.
- That's the attitude.
- I don't like your attitude.
- Their attitude is very ridiculous!
- She had an unfriendly attitude.
- Tom doesn't like Mary's attitude.
- He has an attitude problem.
- I don't understand your attitude.
- I resent their rude attitude.
- My attitude towards him changed.
- His irresponsible attitude surprises me.