- the act of orienting
- a person's awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- This room's orientation is great.
- We will have a period of orientation for freshmen.
- Children are quick to gain orientation to new circumstances.
- Does this difference signal other aspects of the American cultural orientation?
- Turns at talk are context-shaped and they are produced with an orientation to preceding talk.
- Altitude Orientation
- Vertical orientation.
- Horizontal orientation
- Vertical orientation
- Vertical orientation:
- Horizontal orientation:
- the ESDP Orientation Course.
- updating of strategic orientation;