- eatables (especially sweets)
- (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- make a tuck or several folds in
"tuck the fabric"
"tuck in the sheet"
- Tuck your shirt in.
- At night, parents tuck their children into bed.
- Karin S. Thorburn, Tuck School of Business Administration of Dartmouth College, published in Journal of Financial Economics (#58, 2000), and based on an analysis of 263 businesses in Sweden.