- a dashing young man
"gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
- something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
"a blade of lint on his suit"
- a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- The blade was very sharp.
- The knife has a keen blade.
- Your blade... Do you know its significance?
- How often do you change your razor blade?
- The tip of the knife blade is sharp.
- The guards found a hacksaw blade in the prisoner's pocket.
- Mary tried to smuggle a hacksaw blade into the prison inside a cake.
- The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety.
- Rotating blade homogenizers
- Blade impellers for mechanical stirrers
- Crop, chuck and blade and brisket cuts
- Wiper blade missing or obviously defective.
- Airfoil-to-disk blade combinations using solid state joining;
- Razors and razor blades (including razor blade blanks in strips)
- Table knives with handle and blade of stainless steel