- slag- of steekwapen met lange kling
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- I want a sword!
- Give me my sword.
- Chris swung his sword!
- Those who live by the sword die by the sword.
- Make the hoe your sword, and the sword your hoe.
- He who wounds by the sword, dies by the sword.
- It's a double-edged sword.
- I am sharpening my sword.
- I don't have a sword.
- He whipped out his sword.
- It's a two-edged sword.
- Run one's enemy through with a sword.
- The pen is mightier than the sword.
- That sword is fit for a prince.
- The pen always beats the sword.