- swim like a dog in shallow water
- a blade of a paddle wheel or water wheel
- an instrument of punishment consisting of a flat board
- We're up a creek without a paddle.
- Tom can't remember which ping-pong paddle is his.
- His wife caught him out with that blonde and then he was really up shit creek without a paddle.
- A son who could not learn to paddle his own canoe does not deserve to inherit his father's fortune.
- Non-electronic flow meters (excluding supply meters, hydrometric paddle-wheels)
- Electronic flow meters (excluding supply meters, hydrometric paddle-wheels)
- volume of 100 m3or more with regard to a vessel intended for use on inland waterways means its volume calculated on the formula LxBxT, “L” being the maximum length of the hull, excluding rudder and bowsprit, “B” being the maximum breadth of the hull in metres, measured to the outer edge of the shell plating (excluding paddle wheels, rubbing strakes, etc.) and “T” being the vertical distance between the lowest moulded point of the hull or the keel and the maximum draught line.