- traverse or travel on (a body of water)
"We sailed the Atlantic"
"He sailed the Pacific all alone"
- windvanger aan een vaartuig
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- any structure that resembles a sail
- We sail tomorrow.
- Sail along the coast.
- The ship set sail.
- The boat was under sail.
- Then you can sail away.
- Clouds sail across the sky.
- Spatra set to sail through her exams
- They began to sail to their home.
- The ship set sail for Bombay.
- The ship is about to set sail.
- They set sail for New York yesterday.
- Was he quick with the sail?
- The yacht is under smooth sail.
- The sail tightened in the strong wind.
- He taught them how to sail ships.