- drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
"She cruised the neighborhood in her new convertible"
- sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
- look for a sexual partner in a public place
- In Hawaii, you can cruise all year round.
- Have you ever been on a cruise ship?
- Old and young, we are all on our last cruise.
- You're on the wrong ship. This is a cruise to Alaska, not Hawaii.
- They went on a cruise and bought jewellery, paid for by Health Canada dollars.
- Have you thought about what time of year you want to take a cruise?
- Have you heard about the sinking of the Costa Concordia luxury cruise ship?
- One thing I've always wanted to do is go on a sea cruise.
- The cruise for M.I.T. alumni was called "A Ship of Tools."
- The prize money enabled me to go on a world cruise.
- I have recently used the services of his travel agency to book a cruise in the Mediterranean.
- The actions of Coen, directly commanding the cruise at the time of the accident, are of utmost significance.
- Have you heard? Our neighbor won the lottery, and she's gone to the Bahamas on a luxury cruise.
- The city of Bonn just invented the "hookermeter", to tax prostitutes who cruise its sidewalks, and I just invented the word for that.
- Tom and Mary went on a cruise near Italy for their honeymoon, but the ship sank and Tom was drowned in his cabin.