- the property of being unyielding to the touch
- loss of firmness: < 20 %
- Loss of firmness: < 20 %
- ‘Consistency’ involves the following features: Body, texture and firmness.
- maximum firmness, measured by penetrometer and expressed in kg/0,5 cm2 (optional),
- To that end, they must show satisfactory soluble solids content and degree of firmness.
- It is normally associated with firmness and spreadability, and should be uniform throughout the product.
- The losses of height and firmness refer to the difference between the measurements made initially (at 100 cycles) and after the completion (30000 cycles) of the durability test.
- It is important to provide a certain degree of variability in orientation, diameter and firmness to allow the animals to perform appropriate locomotor and jumping behaviours.
- A reasonable fraction of capacity may be offered to the market at a reduced degree of firmness, but the exact conditions for transport over cross-border lines shall at all times be made known to market participants.
- The other relevant circumstances surrounding the said declarations confirm the clarity and firmness of the Minister's message and the will of the State to commit itself in full knowledge of all the facts.
- A reasonable fraction of capacity may be offered to the market at a reduced degree of firmness, but the exact conditions for transport over cross-border lines shall, at all times, be made known to market participants.
- Such an evaluation method of the carcass shall include, but not be limited to, an evaluation of the maturity characteristics of colour and texture of the longissimus dorsi muscle and bone and cartilage ossification, as well as an evaluation of expected palatability traits, including a combination of the discrete specifications of intramuscular fat and firmness of the longissimus dorsi muscle.
- In order to satisfy this requirement the refractometrix index of the flesh, measured at the middle point of the fruit pulp at the equatorial section must be greater than or equal to 8 ° Brix and the firmness must be lower than 6,5 kg measured with a plunger of 8 mm diameter (0,5 cm2) at two points of the equatorial section of the fruit.
- Furniture of natural or artificial materials (for example, wood, PVC) should include: perches, platforms, swings, ropes. It is important to provide a certain degree of variability in orientation, diameter and firmness to allow the animals to perform appropriate locomotor and jumping behaviours.
- As to the firmness of the commitment, the Commission is not convinced that the phrases ‘if France Télécom were to be in difficulty’ or ‘if France Télécom had any financing problems’ (July declarations) and ‘if necessary’ (September and October press releases) can be interpreted as provisos having the effect of suspending the effectiveness of the State's commitment.