- af te trekken (van belastingposten)
- acceptable as a deduction (especially as a tax deduction)
- (taxes) an amount that can be deducted (especially for the purposes of calculating income tax)
- a clause in an insurance policy that relieves the insurer of responsibility to pay the initial loss up to a stated amount
- All contributions are tax deductible.
- Sex change operations are now tax-deductible.
- You are covered with a $300 deductible.
- This insurance has a high deductible.
- Your contribution to the school is tax-deductible.
- The furnishing of his work room was tax deductible.
- Maximum deductible amount
- The entire refinancing costs are thus deductible.
- As a result, the total refinancing costs are deductible.
- VAT and other similar deductible taxes directly linked to turnover,
- Purchased goods are valued at the purchase price excluding deductible VAT and other deductible taxes directly linked to turnover.
- Purchased goods and services are valued at the purchase price excluding deductible VAT and other deductible taxes directly linked to turnover.
- where applicable, the deductible proportion calculated in accordance with Article 6, expressed as a percentage;
- The standard value deductible should therefore be the value applied in that Member State.
- For the purposes of determining profits, the following capital allowances, inter alia, are deductible: