- material such as sand or gravel used with cement and water to make concrete, mortar, or plaster
- amount in the aggregate to
- composed of a dense cluster of separate units such as carpels or florets or drupelets
"raspberries are aggregate fruits"
- Simply put, a human being is an aggregate of many cells.
- High volumes of data can be difficult to aggregate.
- Aggregate sample
- Aggregate samples
- Aggregate quantity
- Aggregate euro-equivalent amount
- the aggregate of:
- Preparation of aggregate samples
- Aggregate peak demand 
- Aggregate sample Weight (kg)
- Aggregate sample weight(kg)
- 100 cm2 aggregate area
- Aggregate sample weight
- Aggregate sample Weight
- statistical or aggregate information;