- maat voor bepaalde grootheid
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange
"the dollar is the United States unit of currency"
"a unit of wheat is a bushel"
- measuring block
- absorption unit
- acceleration unit
- angular unit
- area unit
- capacity measure
- computer memory unit
- electromagnetic unit
- explosive unit
- force unit
- linear measure
- miles per gallon
- monetary unit
- million instructions per second
- pain unit
- pressure unit
- printing unit
- sound unit
- telephone unit
- temperature unit
- mass unit
- unit of viscosity
- energy unit
- brinell number
- electrostatic unit
- afgerond geheel; afdeling in een bedrijf
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group
"the coach said the offensive unit did a good job"
"after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit"
- an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole
"the reduced the number of units and installations"
"the word is a basic linguistic unit"
- The 50 unit phone card.
- A pound is a unit of weight.
- A centimeter is a unit of length.
- I work in a special unit.
- The family is the basic unit of society.
- A family is the smallest unit of society.
- Rational points are dense on the unit circle.
- An individual is the smallest unit of the society.
- The family is the most important unit in society.
- This AC unit wastes a lot of electricity.
- At that moment, the telephone in the unit office rang.
- Intuitively, the basic atomic unit of meaning is a word.
- The hospital restricts the number of visitors who can enter the intensive care unit.
- The company plans to close its U.S. sales unit in New York.
- A vector is a unit vector if its norm is 1.