- (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
- This molecule has a crystalline structure.
- A molecule is made up of atoms.
- Each molecule in our body has a unique shape.
- A water molecule has two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.
- A water molecule is composed by three atoms: two hydrogen and one oxygen.
- A molecule of water is made up of one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms.
- It contains 1/4 molecule of NaOH
- position of labelled atoms in the molecule.
- Ethers containing five or more carbon atoms per molecule
- number of peroxygen groups per molecule of organic peroxide i;
- with 1 molecule of water: not more than 8,0 %
- It contains 1/4 molecule of NaOH Chemical name
- Dipotassium salt with half a molecule of water of L-(+)-tartaric acid
- there are no chemical groups associated with explosive properties present in the molecule, or
- Citric acid may be anhydrous or it may contain 1 molecule of water.