- a small bag for carrying money
- a sum of money offered as a prize
"the purse barely covered the winner's expenses"
- a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse
"he made the contribution out of his own purse"
"he and his wife shared a common purse"
- This purse is strawberry.
- She lost her purse.
- Don't lose your purse.
- Your purse is open.
- Where's Mary's purse?
- I lost my purse.
- I don't have my purse.
- I left my purse behind.
- Did you find your purse?
- He has swords and purse.
- My purse has been stolen.
- She carried a silk purse.
- I seem to have lost my purse.
- What did you do with my purse?
- Your purse is similar to mine.