- hoeveelheid, kwantiteit
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- Quality over quantity.
- Quality, not quantity.
- Quality trumps quantity.
- I prefer quality to quantity.
- I put quantity after quality.
- Japan imports a large quantity of oil.
- Quantity rather than quality is important.
- Quality is more important than quantity.
- In general, consumers prefer quantity to quality.
- It is quality, not quantity that counts.
- However, the quantity was not correct.
- She bought flour and oil in quantity.
- What quantity of paper do you need?
- We import a large quantity of food.
- He bought flour and oil in quantity.