- de hoeveelheidsverhouding waarin de chemische elementen in een bepaalde omgeving, zoals de Aarde of het universum, voorkomen.
- (chemistry) the ratio of the total mass of an element in the earth's crust to the total mass of the earth's crust; expressed as a percentage or in parts per million
- (physics) the ratio of the number of atoms of a specific isotope of an element to the total number of isotopes present
- There is an abundance.
- She lives in abundance.
- Here are wildflowers in abundance.
- We have food in abundance.
- Iron ore occurs there in abundance.
- There is an abundance of pictures in the book.
- At the party there was food in abundance.
- How to distribute abundance is a great problem.
- There was food and drink in abundance at the party.
- Our garden produced an abundance of cabbages last year.
- An abundance of rice was produced last year.
- Greed keeps men forever poor, even the abundance of this world will not make them rich.
- And I give my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I have known that even this is vexation of spirit; for, in abundance of wisdom is abundance of sadness, and he who addeth knowledge addeth pain.
- I prefer traditional characters. Due to the abundance of reading materials in simplified characters, I can recognize many of them too.
- After countless calls to the radio and countless newspaper ads in several consecutive days, people flocked to the festival. There are devoured tons of hamburgers that were offered there in abundance, and drunk liters of beer. As a result was a large number of drunks and thus, massive work for the legions of attending paramedics who had already acquired a huge experience of such mass gatherings at countless other parties.