- satisfaction or physical well-being provided by a person or thing
"his friendship was a comfort"
"a padded chair was one of the room's few comforts"
- assistance, such as that provided to an enemy or to a known criminal
"it gave comfort to the enemy"
- Comfort Tom.
- He lives in comfort.
- I live in comfort.
- She lives in comfort.
- I can comfort her.
- We find comfort in traveling.
- He tried to comfort her.
- Mary tried to comfort Tom.
- She lives in comfort now.
- How could I comfort you?
- What's your favorite comfort food?
- They can't comfort each other.
- It really is the height of comfort!
- Everybody wants to live in comfort.
- My uncle now lives in comfort.