- She tried to console him.
- He knows how to console people.
- There's a new console out. It's called the Nintendo 64!
- Do not expose the console to dust, smoke or steam.
- The Nintendo DS is a popular handheld game console.
- Do not put any objects on the console.
- Do not touch the console or AC adaptor for extended periods of time while the console is turned on as extended contact may cause low-temperature burns.
- Do not touch the console or connected accessories during an electrical storm.
- Pray, console your loving poet, Make my coat look new, dear, sew it!
- The model and serial numbers are located on the bottom of the console.
- Do not allow liquid or small particles to get into the console.
- Do not throw or drop the console or accessories, or expose them to strong physical shock.
- When Luisa broke into tears, only her best friend approached to console her.
- I cannot console Taninna. She doesn't want to talk to anyone.
- Do not touch or insert foreign objects into the connectors of the console or accessories.