- min of meer samengesteld werktuig
- equipment designed to serve a specific function
- That is sensitive apparatus.
- Clean the apparatus only with dry cloth.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Something is wrong with the experimental apparatus.
- That school is equipped with the latest gymnastics apparatus.
- The physics laboratory has the best apparatus I've ever seen.
- Install the apparatus in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Use the apparatus only with the cart, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
- Do not install the apparatus near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Unplug this apparatus during lightening storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Two apparatus were damaged at the fire scene after having been parked too near to the soon-to-collapse structure.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart or apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Service is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, this apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles and the point where they exit from the apparatus.