- the craft of providing artificial light
"an interior decorator must understand lighting"
- I hate fluorescent lighting.
- Tom is lighting a cigarette.
- I am lighting my cigar.
- She burned herself while lighting a cigarette.
- We danced in the subdued lighting.
- The moon is lighting the room.
- The lighting is poor in this part of the city.
- They say that the difference between art and pornography is all about the lighting.
- I heard there was an old guy on the side of the road lighting fires too.
- Nearly all siheyuans had their main buildings and gates facing south for better lighting, so a majority of hutongs run from east to west.
- The lighting was set up to have the intensity controlled by one knob so you could produce the brightness as you want.
- No lighting