- plaatselijke afweerreactie van het lichaam op een beschadiging in het weefsel
- a response of body tissues to injury or irritation; characterized by pain and swelling and redness and heat
- peritoneal inflammation
- I'm afraid I have an inflammation in my eyes.
- Endometritis is a disease where bacteria enter the uterus and cause inflammation of the inner membrane.
- Last year I suffered from an inflammation of my middle ear.
- Irritation, dermatitis, inflammation or corrosive effect of substances (inhalation, dermal)
- Purpose: treatment of eye pain and inflammation, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine, eye drops, topical use.
- Irritation, dermatitis, inflammation or corrosive effect of substances (inhalation, dermal) Local slight irritation
- arthritis, orchitis, pathological changes in the liver or the spleen, inflammation of the intestines or the umbilical region,
- H 4 ‘Irritant’: non-corrosive substances and preparations which, through immediate, prolonged or repeated contact with the skin or mucous membrane, can cause inflammation.
- The inflammation of the skin (‘sun burn’) and the resulting reddening of the skin (erythema) is mainly caused by UVB radiation.
- subjective human observations could be supported by objective measurements of clear respiratory tract irritation (RTI) (such as electrophysiological responses, biomarkers of inflammation in nasal or bronchoalveolar lavage fluids);
- When inflammation persists to the end of the observation period in 2 or more test animals, taking into consideration alopecia (limited area), hyperkeratosis, hyperplasia and scaling, then a material shall be considered to be an irritant.
- Inflammation that persists to the end of the observation period normally 14 days in at least 2 animals, particularly taking into account alopecia (limited area), hyperkeratosis, hyperplasia, and scaling; or
- However for the tuberculin test a result of an increase in skin fold thickness of 2 mm or more, or clinical signs of such as oedema, exudation, necrosis, pain and/or inflammation shall be deemed to be positive.
- that are in a good general state of health, present no sign of disease that might result in the contamination of milk and colostrum and, in particular, are not suffering from any infection of the genital tract with discharge, enteritis with diarrhoea and fever, or a recognisable inflammation of the udder;
- that are in a good general state of health, present no sign of disease that might result in the contamination of milk and, in particular, are not suffering from any infection of the genital tract with discharge, enteritis with diarrhoea and fever, or a recognisable inflammation of the udder;