- stumble and nearly fall
"the horses foundered"
- sink below the surface
- Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft.
- Mussolini was the founder of fascism.
- Marius says: "Romulus is the founder of Rome."
- The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is almost a casanova.
- The university bears the name of its founder.
- The hall was built in memory of the founder.
- At the inauguration ceremony a plaque was unveiled in honor of the founder.
- In the center of the university campus stands the statue of the founder.
- Will Apple lose its mojo now that its visionary founder is dead?
- of the incapacity of all the founder members;
- A founder of a savings bank shall be a natural person resident in the European Economic.
- that, contrary to the national law governing the company, the number of founder members is less than two.
- A founder of a banking company shall be a natural person resident in the European Economic Area or a foreign bank.
- ÖGB directly owned 51 % and indirectly through its private foundation Österreichische Gewerkschaftliche Solidarität Privatstiftung (ÖGSP) 49 %. ÖGB is the founder of ÖGSP.
- SE A founder of an insurance company shall be a natural person resident in the European Economic Area or a legal entity incorporated in the European Economic Area.