- min of meer samengesteld werktuig
- equipment designed to serve a specific function
- the way something is organized or arranged
"it takes time to learn the setup around here"
- TEST SETUP
- Test setup
- What will be the institutional setup?)
- A fund has been setup for Appeals Costs from the 2004 and 2005 budget.
- A fund has been setup for appeals costs from the 2004 and 2005 budget.
- This project will entail the setup of two new production lines, for an estimated overall investment of EUR 675 million.
- If necessary, run the initial operating system setup and allow all preliminary file indexing and other one-time/periodic processes to complete.
- Apart from the considerable investment for a new inclined wire machine, it would require the setup of a sales, technical support and distribution network.
- was identified with a round stamp as setup in accordance with Article 4(2) of Directive 2002/99/EC in Annex IV to the present Decision; and
- How will the sustainability criteria for biofuels and bioliquids be implemented at national level? (Is there legislation planned for implementation? What will be the institutional setup?)
- Computers must be tested with configuration and settings as shipped, unless otherwise specified in the test procedure in this Appendix A. Steps requiring alternative setup are marked with an asterisk (*).
- The Dutch authorities stated in a letter, registered on 18 November 2005, that there was a delay in the planning and that the municipality of Amsterdam was still working on the setup of the project and the investment conditions.
- This project will entail the setup of two new production lines, for an estimated overall investment of EUR 675 million. Under the privatisation agreement, Ford committed to retain the 3900 existing workforce and to create new jobs, reaching a total of 9000 employees by the end of the year 2012.
- On the basis of the above, the Commission considers that the fact that the municipality of Amsterdam did carry out some limited pre-investments prior to the formal setup of GNA does not call into question the fulfilment of the MEIP given that there was agreement among all shareholders that the municipality of Amsterdam would have to be reimbursed for these pre-investments.
- BNG is willing to grant a loan to the municipality because, according to the municipality, BNG only assessed the creditworthiness of the beneficiary of the loan, i.e. the municipality, but not the setup of the FTTH network by the foundation or the overall project as such.