- form the topmost part of
"A weather vane crowns the building"
- put an enamel cover on
"crown my teeth"
- the part of a tooth above the gum that is covered with enamel
- an English coin worth 5 shillings
- I see my crown.
- There's a crown here.
- I've lost my crown.
- No cross, no crown.
- I see a crown.
- I see the crown.
- What crown do you see?
- Do you see the crown?
- One crown and fifty ore.
- The Queen's crown was made of gold.
- The king always wears a crown.
- The crown was set with gems.
- You have to have a new crown.
- Mayuko wore a crown of flowers.
- A cup of coffee costs one crown.