- This company's profit margin is very big.
- I allowed a margin of ten minutes.
- This product brought us a large margin.
- To win by a narrow margin.
- Leave a margin on the paper when you write.
- His laziness is past the margin of endurance.
- I agree with you the exception of the margin.
- We left a margin for error in our estimates.
- He wrote his comments in the margin of the composition.
- The distributors are asking for an exceptional margin.
- We have a margin of just five minutes to change trains.
- The company decided to skimp on the quality of its products to boost the profit margin.
- Although she wants to buy a vehicle, there is no margin to buy.
- We saw an old hut standing at the margin of the forest.
- We're in a slump, barely scraping by, so we certainly don't have the margin to take on a part-time worker.