- elk van beide vlezige, bloedrijke en daardoor rood gekleurde randen van de mondopening
- either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- Tom bit his lip.
- He bit his lip.
- She bit her lip.
- I bit my lip.
- Stiff upper lip!
- Tom has a cleft lip.
- A mustache grows on the upper lip.
- He curled his lip in a sneer.
- Don't pay lip service to me.
- I have a cold sore on my lip.
- There's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip.
- Shut up or I'll give you a fat lip!
- There's many a slip between the cup and the lip.
- The girl bought some lip gloss at the convenience store.
- Many things happen between the cup and the lip.