- kant v.e. object waar je mee snijdt; scherpe kant v.e. voorwerp; scherpe zijkant of punt v.e. wapen
- a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
"he rounded the edges of the box"
- a slight competitive advantage
"he had an edge on the competition"
- provide with an edge
"edge a blade"
- I've been on edge recently.
- They camped at the water's edge.
- I've been on edge all day.
- People gathered at the water's edge.
- Her voice set my nerves on edge.
- She is on the cutting edge.
- We have the edge on them.
- Will you please hold this edge?
- My knife has lost its edge.
- The knife has a very sharp edge.
- He has a slight edge on you.
- My knife has such a fine edge.
- Many Japanese irises were flowering prettily on the lake's edge.
- A new shopping mall opened on the edge of town.
- This knife has a fine edge and cuts well.