- het gedachten toeschrijven aan anderen
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else
- the acoustic phenomenon that gives sound a penetrating quality
"our ukuleles have been designed to have superior sound and projection"
"a prime ingredient of public speaking is projection of the voice"
- a prediction made by extrapolating from past observations
- Let's begin practicing voice projection.
- You're talking to yourself and about yourself. It's called "projection."
- The Gall-Peters map projection was a subject of controversy.
- The first projection is coming up in a minute.
- By that time, astral projection became a prerequisite course in his university.
- He said that one's body was a prison if only one did not know astral projection.
- Those objects strewn about are a woman's "projection" of what is happening in her own life.
- He did not believe in physical space flight, but astral projection through the vastness he considered possible.
- Projection microscopes
- Projection screens
- Exterior projection
- Acoustic and projection microscopes
- Television projection equipment
- Fire or projection hazard
- Colour television projection equipment