- Thanking you in anticipation.
- I can't stand the anticipation.
- Half the pain of chest waxing is in the anticipation.
- An exhibition was given in anticipation of the Queen's visit.
- The anticipation is always worse than the calamity.
- Mother took the clothes off the line in anticipation of rain.
- either pay contributions to ATHENA in anticipation;
- either pay contributions to Athena in anticipation;
- better anticipation of skill needs, labour market shortages and bottlenecks,
- develop a more effective system of anticipation and management of restructuring,
- develop a more effective system of anticipation and management of restructuring.
- The increase in production capacity resulted from new investments in anticipation of the growth in demand.
- This anticipation was likely to have an upward effect on BT's valuation over that period.
- A similar amount may be made available to the operation commander from the contributions paid in anticipation.
- This anticipation had a downward effect on BT's rateable value for each of the years of that period.