- het niet laten deelnamen of gebeuren; afwijking v.d. regels
- the act of forcing out someone or something
"the ejection of troublemakers by the police"
- designated windows, by ejection of the window or glazing or by breaking the glass,
- Paragliders, drag parachutes, drogue parachutes for stabilisation and attitude control of dropping bodies, (e.g. recovery capsules, ejection seats, bombs);
- Drogue parachutes for use with ejection seat systems for deployment and inflation sequence regulation of emergency parachutes;
- where the machinery is likely to be used in conditions involving the risk of ejection of workpieces or parts of them, it must be designed, constructed, or equipped in such a way as to prevent such ejection, or, if this is not possible, so that the ejection does not engender risks for the operator and/or exposed persons;
- In addition, guards must, where possible, protect against the ejection or falling of materials or objects and against emissions generated by the machinery.
- Ejectable types shall not become totally detached from the vehicle when operated. The operation of ejectable windows shall be such that inadvertent ejection is effectively prevented.
- In relation to the formal objection lodged by Sweden, the Commission mandated the European Standardisation Organisation (CEN) to amend standard EN 848-3:1999 by 1 January 2005, in order to give special attention to the risk of ejection of pieces and to the installation of protective features providing enhanced protection.
- The specifications of EN 848-3:1999 in clause 188.8.131.52.2 (b), paragraphs 1 to 6, concerning the characteristics of and the choice of materials for curtain guards, especially strip curtains, are not adequate to prevent the foreseeable ejection of parts of tools.