- Protection against expulsion
- Expulsion from national territory
- Prohibition or expulsion from territory
- Expulsion from professional military service
- Refusing admission or expulsion from Schengen territory
- Expulsion as a penalty or legal consequence
- third-country nationals whose expulsion has been suspended for reasons of fact or of law;
- Propellant storage systems using the principle of capillary containment or positive expulsion (i.e., with flexible bladders);
- third-country nationals whose expulsion has been suspended for reasons of fact or law;
- Inspections, compliance, expulsion from ports and denial of access to ports
- Subject to a decree of expulsion, suspended on 17.4.2007 by the European Court of Human Rights.
- where the expulsion decision is based on a previous judicial decision; or
- whose expulsion has been suspended for reasons of fact or law;
- where the expulsion decision is based on imperative grounds of public security under Article 28(3).
- Continuity of residence is broken by any expulsion decision duly enforced against the person concerned.