- a line enclosing a plane areas
- No unauthorised persons will be permitted inside the perimeter.
- The prison perimeter is denoted by a large fence.
- perimeter security
- Armorgroup Services Limited: perimeter security
- wholly performed within the perimeter of an enclosed area.
- Scan windows across two diameters at right angles and around the perimeter.
- In this connection, the aid for employees’ income within the restructuring perimeter is authorised.
- at least five percent of the perimeter (“land-water interface”) area shall have natural vegetation.
- The manufacturer shall specify the perimeter of the area to be used.
- Moreover, the State's support had the advantage that France Télécom no longer had to modify its strategic perimeter.
- Typical pieces of equipment are e.g. perimeter fences, access control systems, physical barriers, control and monitoring systems.
- There is sufficient land available for such an expansion within the current plant perimeter, and all infrastructural installations are already compatible with the higher production volumes.
- The prohibition referred to in paragraph 1 shall not apply to dogs and cats in transit, provided they remain within the perimeter of an international airport.
- In this connection, the aid for employees’ income within the restructuring perimeter is authorised. It does not affect the competition rules in any way.
- In the case of honey from silver fir, the perimeter is limited to the Alsatian slopes of the Vosges and Jura mountain ranges.