- separate (experiences) from the emotions relating to them
- In order to isolate him from bacteria, and such, he is not allowed visitors.
- In medical research, one of the first problems is to isolate the cause of the disease.
- Johnson is a recluse; he prefers to isolate himself from the rest of the students in our class.
- Campylobacter isolate: Method used for speciation,
- STRAIN: Verticillium albo-atrum isolate WCS850
- One isolate per positive sample shall be stored.
- The isolate speciated should be used for subsequent antimicrobial testing.
- Demonstration of O1 or O139 antigen in the isolate
- The Campylobacter isolate obtained from the quantitative analysis must be preferred.
- At least one isolate from each positive sample shall be serotyped, following the Kaufmann-White scheme.
- Demonstration of cholera-enterotoxin or the cholera-enterotoxin gene in the isolate
- Sub typing of the influenza isolate should be performed, if possible Epidemiological criteria
- If this isolate is identified as MRSA, it shall be stored.
- Sub typing of the influenza isolate should be performed, if possible
- Isolate from symptomatic plants by removing a section of stem 2 cm above the inoculation point.