- slechter behandelen dan een ander
- treat differently on the basis of sex or race
"I could not discriminate the different tastes in this complicated dish"
- discrimineren, onderscheiden
- recognize or perceive the difference
- marked by the ability to see or make fine distinctions
- I don't discriminate.
- Don't discriminate against people based on nationality, gender, or occupation.
- Subtle differences in tone discriminate the original from the copy.
- You should not discriminate against people because of their sex.
- We must be able to discriminate between objects and situations.
- You should not discriminate people based on their gender.
- I'm glad I work for a company that doesn't discriminate against hair color.
- It is wrong of you to discriminate against people because of their race.
- instruction to discriminate against persons on grounds of sex;
- This new mechanism will not discriminate against imported green electricity.
- This should not discriminate against non-local traffic.
- Some interested parties submitted that this approach would discriminate against Chinese exporters.
- However, no such authorisation scheme or restriction should discriminate on grounds of nationality.
- Hence, the aid measure will indirectly discriminate against non-German road hauliers.
- In particular, enforcement officers shall not discriminate on any of the following grounds: