- iets met negatief effect; andere kant; negatief punt; negatief punt; teleurstelling; tegenvaller; nadeel; kant met schaduw; het slechte
- the quality of having an inferior or less favorable position
- The rumor worked to his disadvantage.
- Not being tall isn't a disadvantage.
- The comparison between the two was to his disadvantage.
- His diligence turned out a disadvantage after all.
- Being short is a disadvantage to a volleyball player.
- My sister is clumsy, which is a disadvantage to her.
- His bad health is a great disadvantage to him.
- Not being tall is not a serious disadvantage in life.
- The disadvantage of excellent insulation is that it quickly leads to overheating.
- The goal of this report is to examine every advantage and disadvantage of this proposal.
- For him, divorce is a good invention, with one sole disadvantage: you have to get married first.
- Regional disadvantage
- Source of advantage/disadvantage
- Significant disadvantage vis-à-vis rewinders from other third countries
- Total NPV disadvantage of Łódź Province (excluding State aid)