- utter (an exclamation, noise, etc.)
"The students delivered a cry of joy"
- Can you deliver that?
- Can you deliver this?
- Deliver this message.
- Deliver us from evil.
- Do you deliver on Sundays?
- Vaccines deliver antibodies that fight disease.
- We can deliver the product in June.
- Can you deliver it to my house?
- You should deliver on your promises.
- We can deliver within a week.
- I can deliver that to Tom.
- We can deliver it this evening.
- We will deliver up to the airport of the island.
- To be a mother is not to deliver.
- In most cases, we can deliver within three business days.