- speaking of yourself in superlatives
- They boast of their bridge.
- Great boast and small roast.
- He is the boast of his parents.
- I have nothing to boast about.
- Don't boast too much about that.
- The new school building is the boast of the village.
- He was apt to boast of his knowledge.
- It's not a thing one can well boast of.
- If not a lie, close to a boast.
- He likes to boast about his father's successful automobile business.
- London air was not much to boast of at best.
- The United States boast some of the world's cleanest food.
- His boast that he is the best pitcher is true.
- The London air was, at best, not much to boast about.
- It is his constant boast that he has a good memory for names.