- draw in (air)
"The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
- supply the inspiration for
"The article about the artist inspired the exhibition of his recent work"
- fill with revolutionary ideas
- animeren, aanmoedigen
- heighten or intensify
- We may give advice, but we do not inspire conduct.
- Asian religions inspire him to create splendid sculptures.
- How can video games inspire us to make better applications for e-learning?
- Women inspire us to do great things - and then stop us from doing them.
- I love reading books that inspire us to become more than who we are.
- What is failure but humiliation, when it doesn't inspire the genius to overcome old barriers?
- INSPIRE metadata elements
- Applications will conform to Inspire principles.
- establishing an Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE)
- It shall include as a minimum the INSPIRE metadata elements of the dedicated spatial data service.
- The Commission shall establish and operate an Inspire geo-portal at Community level.
- Inspire shall build upon infrastructures for spatial information established and operated by the Member States.
- Requires the geographic bounding box INSPIRE metadata element to intersect a defined area of interest
- Push Mechanism: allowing editing of the INSPIRE metadata elements of resources accessible from the Discovery Service,
- ‘service request’ means a single request to a single operation of an INSPIRE Network Service;