- spur on
"His financial success encouraged him to look for a wife"
- We encourage your participation.
- And you encourage him?
- I encourage my brother.
- Promotions encourage translators.
- Let's encourage the players.
- Encourage him to do it.
- I will go to encourage him.
- When I'm sad, my friends encourage me.
- Me? Encourage you to work? Blasphemy!
- I cannot encourage Ken. He's my opponent.
- You must encourage him to try again.
- Did Marika encourage you to learn Finnish?
- Try to encourage me a little.
- I encourage you to be good and diligent.
- Please refrain from posts that might encourage conflict.