- bring up under fosterage; of children
- Jimmy is my foster child.
- Health and gaiety foster beauty.
- He was visiting his foster mother.
- Tom grew up in a foster home.
- Those rules foster discontent among students.
- This song was written by Foster.
- They did everything they could to foster good relations.
- Florence Foster Jenkins was one of the greatest sopranos of the world.
- He adopted a war orphan and is bringing her up as a foster daughter.
- Health-Sports Day is second Monday of October.That day for sports and to foster a sound mind and body.
- Rich and generous, he was soon surrounded by those who knew well how to flatter and foster his weaknesses for their own ends.
- The 26th of September is the European Day of the Languages. The Council of Europe want to sharpen the attention for the multilingual heritage of Europe, to foster the evolution of multilingualism in society and to encourage the citizens to learn languages. Tatoeba as an easy-to-use learning media and as a vivid community promotes the study and appreciation of languages in a quite practical way.
- Foster professionalism of journalists and media operators.
- Bianco di Foster, Foster's white, Sicilien
- Relationship (i.e.: own child, adopted child, foster child) (51):