- something tedious and boring
"peeling potatoes is a drag"
- something that slows or delays progress
"taxation is a drag on the economy"
"too many laws are a drag on the use of new land"
- clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
"he went to the party dressed in drag"
"the waitresses looked like missionaries in drag"
- What a drag!
- He's a drag queen.
- Don't be such a drag.
- Don't drag me into this.
- Don't you drag me into this.
- Some days seem to just drag on and last forever.
- This looks as though it will drag on and on.
- I had to drag him out of bed.
- Don't drag the table! You lift it and then you move it.
- The children will be a drag on me, so I want to go without them.
- Don't drag out Chinese sayings about the importance of an environment conducive learning just to justify moving house for a child's entrance exams!
- aerodynamic drag at speed V
- Misalignment of components (e.g. track rod or drag link).
- Rotary piston pumps, sliding vane rotary pumps, molecular drag pumps and Roots pumps
- brake adjustment (elimination of parasitic drag), lubrication of front and rear axles,