- hang down so as to drag along the ground
"The bride's veiled trailed along the ground"
- The trail has gone cold.
- The trail ahead looked rough.
- The car left a trail of dust.
- Add A Sparkle Trail To A Photo
- Boys trail girls in language skills.
- Because of erosion, the trail is rocky and deep.
- I saw the white trail of his frozen breath.
- The tornado left a trail of destruction in its wake.
- The typhoon left behind a trail of destruction.
- The comet leaves a trail of light behind it as it moves.
- You get a feeling of euphoria upon completing a hike of the Appalachian Trail.
- All creatures drink joy at the breast of nature; all good, all evil follow her trail of roses.
- Audit trail
- Audit Trail
- audit trail.