- a groove on a phonograph recording
- observe or plot the moving path of something
"track a missile"
- carry on the feet and deposit
"track mud into the house"
- What track for Boston?
- The track descends.
- What's his track record like?
- You're on the right track.
- I lost track of time.
- You are way off the track.
- She was a track star once.
- I lost track of the conversation.
- I found the track of the tire.
- I was on the wrong track.
- Take the express on track 9.
- I think you're on the right track.
- What's the track for the limited express?
- Tom lost track of the time.
- You've got a one-track mind.