- strip the cured leaves from
- remove a constituent from a liquid
- remove the thread (of screws)
- draw the last milk (of cows)
- Tom was strip-searched.
- They played strip poker.
- What's your favorite comic strip?
- Be careful or you'll strip the gears.
- I just wanna strip my clothes off!
- It's a strip club for women.
- Full body scanners perform a virtual strip search.
- There, just connect your computer to the power strip.
- If you fall into the water, you should strip off all wet clothes.
- The strong, gusty wind strived to strip the leaves off the trees.
- Tom asked Mary and her friends if they wanted to play strip poker, but they refused.
- I saw you in the strip club the day before yesterday.
- Disney strip-mines the world's fairy tales for ideas and then sues people for intellectual property infringement.
- Decorative strip