- bedrijf dat de spoorwegen exploiteert
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
- a line of track providing a runway for wheels
"he walked along the railroad track"
- supply with railroad lines
"railroad the West"
- transport by railroad
- Where is the railroad station?
- The rebels sabotaged the railroad.
- Is that the railroad station?
- He crosses the railroad tracks every morning.
- It's the fastest railroad in the world.
- I cross the railroad tracks every morning.
- We cross the railroad tracks every morning.
- A railroad was constructed in this town.
- Please don't play near the railroad tracks.
- The railroad is parallel to the road.
- He was killed in a railroad accident.
- Some new railroad trains go very fast.
- The railroad provoked a kind of revolution.
- The railroad workers are going on strike tomorrow.
- My house stands within easy access of the railroad station.