- bedrijf dat de spoorwegen exploiteert
- line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
- a line of track providing a runway for wheels
- Where is the railway station?
- The new railway is not completed yet.
- We contracted to build a railway.
- He was injured in a railway accident.
- It's dangerous to walk on railway lines.
- I'm sitting in the railway station.
- The Siberian Railway is at once the longest and best known railway in the world.
- A new means of communication was developed — the railway.
- The red lines on the map represent railway lines.
- How did the railway accident at Tokyo Station come about?
- Excuse me, how do I get to the railway station?
- The red lines on the map represent a railway.
- How did the railway accident at Tokyo Station happen?
- What is it that determines the route a railway takes?
- A railway bridge is already being built over the river.