- attach or append a legal verification to (a pleading or petition)
- I can verify that.
- Can anyone verify that?
- You can verify your balance in the bank's site.
- I need to order a new technician to verify the malfuncion of the TV.
- Aristotle maintained that women have fewer teeth than men; although he was twice married, it never occurred to him to verify this statement by examining his wives' mouths.
- Inspectors shall systematically verify:
- Inspectors shall verify:
- How to verify energy savings
- Inspectors shall verify the following:
- verify which optional functions are implemented,
- Verify, which optional functions are implemented,
- verify compliance as specified in Article 62;
- carry out appropriate checks to verify that:
- Inspectors shall systematically verify the following:
- to verify compliance with those recommendations;